We are looking for a Front-end developer to help us develop efficient user interfaces, optimize pages and implement best practices.
As our new Front-end developer, you will:
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Following CI/CD practices
- Ensuring unit and integration tests
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- English language at a proficient level
- Latvian, English or Russian as second language
- Beneficial: experience in FinTech
- Beneficial: experience with MongoDb
- Proficient understanding of our stack
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
React (create creat app; functional components), TypeScript, Redux, Redux-Saga, AWS, Git, Jest, BEM for classNames naiming, React testing library
What will you get in addition:
- Health Insurance
- Parking space
- Modern office in the center of Riga
- Ability to get certifications and trainings paid by employer for your career growth
- Ability to learn or improve your English level
- Great atmosphere and company events
We will wait for your CV - please submit them to email@example.com